Where to use
- Treat small areas in stages to avoid an uncontrolled drying of the Polytrol.
- Avoid using Polytrol on hot surfaces or direct sunlight.
- Although Polytrol is not highly flammable, soaked rags should not be discarded as such directly to the trash (risk of self-ignition) leave cloth to dry first in open ventilated place.
- Before using Polytrol plastic polish, always make sure the surfaces are dry, clean and free of grease, silicone. If cleaning is necessary, use a solvent on metal or use Net-Trol on plastics. Rinse well and allow to dry for at least 12 hours. Mask areas that are not to be treated.
- Carefully apply a layer of saturated Polytrol. Beware of runs (for sanding metal surfaces, use fine steel wool, well soaked with Polytrol).
- Return any unused product to its original container. Clean all tools and equipment with white spirit.
- Rags soiled with RA85 should be allowed to dry flat or dipped in water before being disposed of.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes then remove the excess product by wiping with a clean lint free or paper towel.
- Allow at least 24 hours before use.
Application tools : brush - cloth
Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
Working time before wipe off : 10 to 20mn.
Clean-up : White-Spirit
Polytrol is available online here now. 1/2L, 1L & 250ml Aerosol.