Properties [VIDEO Shows Plastered Wall That Was Painted Without A Proper Primer... Paint Fell Off]
- EB mixed into first coat of any water based paint, soaks deep into the substrate or grips to shiny surface and does away with the need for a separate coat of stabiliser... thereby saving you work and money.
- Increases paint hiding power - ensures even coverage and maximum adhesion between the first and second coat of paint.
- EB’s high solids maintains the inherent characteristics of the paint and increases paint coverage by up to 20%.
- Stops paint peeling from surfaces prone to same.
- Enables you apply water based paints to vast variety of substrates otherwise not possible without risk of peeling. Wood, MDF etc.
- Always test for compatibility; for use in water based paints only.
- Make sure the surface is clean and free from grease; remove any flaky paint.
- Ratios of mix required. Basic rule is, the worse the substrate, the stronger the mix. Chalky walls, minimum of 4:1 (4 paint : 1 EB) Average flaky walls, 3:1, badly flaking wall 2:1 and in extreme cases use 1:1 or even neat. For non-masonry surfaces such as wooden fencing etc a 3:1 ration minimum in exterior quality masonry paints is recommended. Allow to dry for 24-48h.)
- Use E-B in first coat of (water based) paint only.
- After application of the EB/paint mix allow to dry aprox 4 hours.
- EB is added to first coat only. Apply second coat of paint without E-B.
Application tools : brush, roller, airless spray.
Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
Drying time : 2 to 4 h.
Recoating time : 4 h.
Clean up : Soap + Water (Brushes etc may need additional wash with white spirit)
EB is by far the most cost effective way of making any water based paint stick to a wide variety of substrates.
Order EB Today.