Floetrol - 1L
Floetrol Saves Hard Work and Time When Painting With Emulsions.
Floetrol makes water based paints flow better, eliminates brush and roller marks, increases hiding power and reduces number of coats on widely contrasting and weak colours such as reds, yellows etc. Eliminates Roller Marks and Brush Marks on deep colours, saves time and work applying additional coats. Great for latest water based gloss paint etc.
- Use in all water-based paints, eliminates roller marks, brush marks (Great for Acrylic Pour Painting)
- Improves the flow and maintains the wet edge – great for cutting in, paint without effort
- Improves the finish – maintains the inherent quality and characteristics of the paint
- Suitable for interior and exterior use and great for special effects
- Eases application of painting in difficult conditions, painting ceiling in warm room, sunny day etc.
- Additive for waterborne paints, emulsions, acrylics, vinyls
- Improves paint flow and workability.
- Minimises paint streaks and roller marks.
- Increases wet edge open time and eases application.
- Ideal for special effects, decorative painting, rag rolling, sponging etc.
- Avoids brush marks and roller marks especially in warm room, sunny and windy conditions.
- Eases and improves spray application.
- Offers greater flexibility of application.
- Reduces electric spray gun pressure by up to 20%
- Reduces overspray – Less paint waste.
- Prevents tip clogging and piston freeze
- Lubricates moving parts – reduces wear and tear of gun, tips etc.
- Superb for cutting in.