- Use on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Excellent penetration- Textrol goes into the wood not on the surface.
- Non-film forming – will not crack, peel or flake.
- Protects against moisture and UV damage.
- Quick and easy to apply – “wet on wet” application.
- Provides mildew resistance.
- Easy maintenance – no stripping or sanding.
- Soft or hardwoods: Cedar, Larch, Pine (pressure treated or not), Ash, Oak …
- Can be applied to both horizontal surfaces (decks, walkways) and vertical surfaces (cladding, shingles, fences) and other exterior wood structures
- Not recommended for new wood – use Seasonite instead.
- Apply an application of Textrol and allow it to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application and allow it to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure until the wood is saturated i.e. will accept no more oil.
- Do NOT allow Textrol to become touch dry or dry between coats (apply “wet on wet”).
- Once the timber is saturated, always brush out or wipe up any excess product that has not penetrated to avoid shiny spots.
- Textrol gradually lightens over time due to exposure to the sun and UV rays.
- Refer to the packaging for maintenance procedure.
Multicoat coverage : 5 m²/l
Coverage rate for maintenance : 10 to 12 m²/l
Application tools : stiff bristle - brush - paint roller, airless spray
Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
Working time : 24 to 48 h.
Clean-up : White-Spirit