Where to use
- Exterior wood – weathered grey or dirty: Cedar, Larch, Pine (pressure treated or not), Teak, Iroko, Ipe
- Horizontal or Vertical surfaces : cladding, fences, decks (boat garden), garden furniture…
- Other surfaces: rust stained cement, discoloured stone, plastic, GRP.
- Net-Trol is also used to neutralise a surface after stripping with Dilunett.
- Net-Trol is used to neutralise after stripping off decking oil etc with Prepdeck (Stripper Cleaner)
- Shake container well before use.
- Wet surface with fresh, clean water.
- Apply Net-trol with a synthetic brush or roller (long pile).
- Agitate surface with a stiff nylon/synthetic brush.
- Leave to stand for approx 10-20 minutes. If surface starts to dry, dampen with a mist application of water
- Scrub surface with a stiff nylon/synthetic brush whilst rinsing with water or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- If required repeat procedure.
- Refer to packaging for instructions.
Coverage : 5 to 10m²/l
Application tools : Stiff bristle - brush
Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
Working time : 5 to 20 min.
Clean-up : Water
You Too Will Be Amazed With The Results... Order Net-Trol Now.