Where to use
- Hardwoods and Tropical Timber : Teak, Mahogany, Oak, Chestnut, Movingui, Ipe, Bangkirai
- Softwoods : Pine, Larch, Spruce
- Exterior : garden furniture, hardwood windows and doors, patios, walkways, boat decks, topsides on boats, portals …
- Interior : paneling, stairs, doors, windows, door frames …
- Marine : Can be applied above or below the water line. Excellent primer for conventional single pack marine coatings.
- Horizontal – Vertical.
- Apply a coat of D1 – Allow to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application. Allow to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure until the wood is saturated i.e. will accept no more oil.
- Once the timber is saturated, brush out or wipe up any excess product that has not penetrated to avoid shiny spots.
- Do not allow D1 to become touch dry or dry between coats (apply “wet on wet”).
- Refer to the packaging for maintenance procedure.
Multicoat coverage :1 to 4 m²/l (depending on porosity)
Coverage rate for maintenance :8 to 12 m²/l
Application tools :Brush - Roller
Application temperature :5°C to +35°C
Drying :24 h.
Setting up time before use :3 days.
Choose Deks Olje D1 To Protect Your Hardwood